Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

DJ Hero

DJ hero, yet another music/rhythm game..

What can I say about this game?
If you've ever played guitar hero, you probably have a good idea of what kind of game this is, and if you've played beat mania, you'd know how much of a shameless ripoff this game is
But if people in the west haven't heard of the original, then it's okay to rip it off and call it original right activision?
game play is just like that of guitar hero, press the same button matching whats show blah blah nothing anyone can't guess.
Not really much to really say about this game because there just isn't much to the game.
It's got a nice selection of in game turn tables, but you'll hardly ever see them when playing, DJ's on the other are much more viable, but there isn't as good of a selection.
specking of selection, I've got to say, in my option, the song selection in this game sucks, if you're into rap then you might did this.
Besides, I feel like they reuse the same crap to often in this game, between the fact that all the tracks in this game are mixes of two songs and the limited selection of licensed songs, they use many of the same songs repeatedly, mix and matching with other songs that do the same, and not even that well I think.
I swear if I hear that shitty hallar back girl song one more time I'll shoot myself.
But for that it's worth, it can be fun once you find a song you like.
If nothing else, at least the controller is kind of cool, even if it can't be used for any other games.

20 comments:

  1. I wonder if that controller could be used with a MIDI application. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even played any of these. . . hero games. . .
    I feel left in the dust.
    I should. . . go buy one. They actually look pretty fun~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. I used to be into the Guitar Hero series a couple years back, but I kinda lost interest in it. I wouldn't mind giving DJ Hero a spin, though.

    I remember there being a similar game with a turntable for the PS1 in the early 00s. I was young and sucked so hard at that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my all time favorite games!
    Can't wait for DJHero2.
    Great Post.
    Easy

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a console I might try this out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also do not own a console, but it looks like it might be fun. I still haven't played guitar hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great game! Maybe read my review on Fallout: New Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. guitar hero is awesome, whats everyone think about dj hero?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe I'm just not coordinated but this game was pretty hard for me to play. I also don't really enjoy the music as much as I should. I have a brother that loves it though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. DJ hero sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhythm games have gotten a little boring for me, but I never tried this one out. I might give it a go, the control set-up looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what's next? hero flute or hero tamborine. Stop the madness

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man they went out of control with video game instruments. The guitar I can understand, but drums and a friggin dj wiki wiki thing? Cmon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I fell in love with stepmania "back in the day" after that i can't really play other types of that game, like Guitar hero or this. just seems like a rip off. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. my dj skrillz are leet to say the leest

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great music soundtrack, mediocre gameplay

    ReplyDelete
  17. I actually enjoyed this game. For a bit

    ReplyDelete